Boost Conversion Rates with the Power of AI
More and more business models rely on the digital channel. No matter if you sell physical products, online fitness courses or you are collecting donations.
The challenge is well known. It takes an effort and money to get prospects onto your website. Sadly most leave the site shortly after. Those who stay often do not find convincing what they see. Those who manage to get into the checkout process often drop out for various reasons.
There are plenty of great tools out there to address these challenges. They analyze visitors’ traces. They help you experiment and test out different changes to get better.
Two Reasons Why Business Get Stuck With Conversion Optimization
Existing approaches have two significant limitations.
Limit #1: The data at hand has limited information.
You know where visitors are more likely to click and where they look at. You don’t know what they want, think, or feel.
Limit #2: You don’t know what you don’t know.
You can experiment only with components that you believe could have an impact. However, the number of things you can do are nearly unlimited.
We experienced it on our website. We had this wonderful landing page with a cloud-sunset video in the back. I loved it (because it was my idea 😉 ). Then we did this survey and asked two questions, “How likely will this page lead visitors to contact?” (Scale from 1 to 5) and “Why did you give this rating?” (Open text feedback)
It turned out that 12% mentioned the design to be outdated and that 12 % showed remarkably lower ratings. We reworked the design, A/B tested it and …. Voila, conversion nearly doubled.
This is How You Can Scale This
To scale this concept to your business, you need to solve these five challenges:
- Ask the right question, adopted to the page. The question is different on the landing page, on the product page, in the checkout, or when surveying trial or first customers.
- Automatically categorize text feedback in precision as if a human expert would do it. Only automation will allow you to analyze thousands of feedbacks at low costs.
- Match actual behavior data to the respondents’ data. Did this person drop, or did he buy? This data will help us later to predict the precise impact that certain topics will have.
- Find out how impactful the mentioned themes are. Correlation is not enough. It’s not enough to compare the average outcome KPI per the mentioned theme.Why? Because visitors mostly mention several themes. The only way around this is to apply advanced analytics (AI). This finds out which theme is the root cause of success. Then you will notice that the most often mentioned themes and reasons for ratings are mostly meaningless. AI is the key to insights.
- Make everything easily accessible in a simple, interactive and comprehensive dashboard (like this CX.AI demo dashboard)
If you do not have the time or resources to develop this process by yourself …
… there is good news for you
We did it for you. We apply it for great customers like Allianz, Audi, Microsoft, or Sonos – who love it.
This will not substitute what you do right now. It will boost its effectiveness by large. You will be able to detect powerful optimization angles you have never thought of.
For your visitors, it’s super easy and enjoyable. One rating question and one open text field. That’s it.
The validity is 4X higher than conventional approaches. The text categorization has double precision and driver analysis too.
Imagine this metaphor: You don’t feel well, and you need to see a doctor. One doctor has better machines that can make a better diagnosis (= text categorization). This same doctor also has more experience in this field and can better recommend treatments ( = driver analysis). Which doctor would you choose?
Now, you can use it too.
Just apply for a free consultation here.
Not ready yet? Drop me an email to email@example.com
p.s. by the way, this is the newly designed website. Check it out http://saasconversion.io